Thursday, September 13, 2007

This summer just flew by!


Grandma and Aubrie on airplane on the way home from DC



Gavin and Rusty Garrett and Becky newlyweds Josh and Gavin fishing



Gavin got a baseball at the Roadrunners game.



Gavin loves the beach!

Spending quality time with grandpa


Gavin with grandma and Dawn at the beach!
Gavin ready to go fishing!
Gavin and "Sissy" are best friends




This has been such a fun summer! We have been traveling all over. It started with Garrett and Becky'wedding in DC, then a couple trips to the mountains to camp and fish. Fish Lake was fun and Gavin had a blast. We have gone fishing a few times and Gavin is getting really good with his cast. I have taken the kids to California a few times and Gavin loves the beach and spending time with his grandma and grandpa and uncles and aunts! I am sad to see the summer go, but am glad that it is starting to cool down. We are getting ready for the fall season. I am getting rady to bake and burn all my yummy fall season candles. I am getting ready to make the kids costumes for Halloween. Gavin will be Peter Pan and Aubrie will be tinkerbell!


Gavin is almost 2.5 and can now count to ten without any problem and is so smart when it comes to figuring things out, especially his puzzles. Aubrie is 7.5 months and is crawling all over the place. She is also pulling herself up on everything! Josh is in school again, now that summer is over. He is doing well and still comes home and tells me all of the gross things he does in his science labs! He still finds time to play with the kids and fish! As for me, I am just being a mom. I love to spend time with my kids and am so grateful that Josh is such a good provider for this family which allows me to be at home with them! I am still making and selling bows and really enjoy this. Aubrie has a bow for every outfit!!!


Here are some pictures to sum uour summer!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like lots of fun!