OK OK OK... People have been asking me if I have been tagged yet. Yes I have. I am just not into these things, maybe becuase I feel like I am boring. Here goes ;):
Two names you go by: Jen, Mom
Things you are wearing right now: jeans, t-shirt, fluffy warm socks
Two things you want or have in a relationship: good communication, time for me and my kids, patience
Two of your favorite things to do: shop, dress my little girl
Two people you last talked to: my sister, Josh
Two things you are doing tomorrow: the usual, try to entertain my children in some creative way
Two longest car rides with kids: Cali and Cali
Two favorite holidays (as an adult): Thanksgiving, Christmas
Two things about me you may not have known: I played softball and basketball through highschool, I love to paintpaint
Two jobs I have had in my life: front desk at Holiday Inn, LDS bookstore
Two of my favorite foods: brownies, anything with brownies
Two places I'd rather be right now: California, Switzerland
I am tagging- Becky, Lora and Erica.....you guys don't have too ;)
Monday, March 3, 2008
Posted by jenbulkley at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't think you are boreing!
Yes I remember you. I brought you dinner when you had your boy. I will have to add you to my list so I don't loose you website. It looks like you are doing good. Your kids are adorable. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment