Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ready To Race

Gavin's favorite thing to do is ride his bike in style. I love to watch him on his bike. He has been able to move so fast on his bikes ever since he was a year old. People can't believe how fast he can go. The Easter bunny got him a big boy bike with training wheels, SHHHHH!

6 comments:

Bri or Aaron said...

You're really good at your blog! You'll have to teach me. I bet Gavin will love the bike but I sure hope you've got a bike so that you'll be able to chase him down!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE CHRIS' said...

Your blog is so dang cute! I am apparently not very creative! Gavin looks so cute with his helmet on!

Lora Lovell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lora Lovell said...

Hey! I just love seeing him ride around. Here is our new blog...sorry, I just barely saw my old one, and saw that you wrote. I am glad that you are on here as well. Fun!!

Lora Lovell said...

Oops...I guess that it got sent twice. Sorry