Friday, April 4, 2008

DO ROCKS TASTE GOOD OR SOMETHING?

My daily tasks include: teaching, cleaning, feeding, dressing, playing, and taking rocks out of Gavin and Aubrie's mouth.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonathan and Susan said...

How funny is that! Did Josh tell you he saw me at WalMart just a week or so after I had Kyler? You have such a sweet family! Your page is adorable too! So creative.

Erin said...

Your kids do LOVE rocks... so does my Carter. They MUST taste good, haha!

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! You're kids are so adorable...even if they eat rocks (haha). I don't know what it is with kids and rocks....maybe they are cooler in temp? Of course I wouldn't know :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bri or Aaron said...

You're blog is so cute! You'll have to teach me how to do blogging better. Colors looked fun! I can't wait to see Disneyland!

The Colvins said...

Jen, thanks for looking me up! Your kids are so cute!
-Kelly

Kristal said...

Yo Jen!! How the heck are ya?!? So glad you found my blog. Look at us with kids. Can you believe it? I bet you are the best mommy!They are so cute. Do you do digital scrapbooking? Anyway...hope you are all doing well.

Andrea F. said...

hi jen..wow i count believe how big your little girl is..she is so stinkin cute. you know whats funny is that traiden still asks about gavin he misses having little buddies to play with. well now at least we can be bloggin buddies!! keep in touch!

Erin said...

Love the new look of your blog! It looks good!