Our first ride was Autopia. I remember this ride when I was a kid. Gavin, of course, had a blast on this one. He was able to drive the whole way while Josh pushed on the gas. Then it was off to Fatansyland where we spent most of the time. The 2nd picture is Dawn, Becky and Gavin ready to ride the Alice in Wonderland ride. Gavin and Aubrie rode all the rides here except the tea cups of course. Gavin and dad also rode Dumbo. It was off to toontown after that. This is not my favorite place, but perfect for kids. Everything is wild and crazy. More pictures to come!



Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Some more Disney Pictures
Posted by jenbulkley at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh..it looks like your kids had so much fun!! we have been thinkin about taking our boys there but holding out cause we didn't kno if they would enjoy it..but judging by the pics it looks like your kids had a blast!
Yea! I so glad you guys got to go. We love Disneyland. And it looks like you guys had a great time.
We still haven't ever taken the kids to DisneyLand yet...can you believe it? But those pictures look like fun! I was so excited for you guys when Danielle told me that you were going there. I am glad you had fun!
How fun! I can't wait to have a kid old enough to appreciate things like that. I bet its a blast!
Post a Comment