Monday, July 28, 2008

Ging's funeral

Our trip to California was so much fun. It also had its sad points as well. My childhood friend Ginger passed away the day we were supposed to come home. We ended up staying for the funeral the following Thursday. She passed away unexpectedly in her sleep from a rare unknown heart condition. There was no warning. This has been one of the most difficult things I have had to deal with emotionally. She was amazing. I am thankful for her and the example she was to me. She had four beautiful children and a great husband. I am thankful everyday, as was she, for our children. These two keep me going at times like this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Westwood Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Aubrey is so big and I haven't even seen her, but she is so beautiful. Gavin is such a cutie. He's gonna be a lady's man. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I can't even imagine. Hope everthing is going well for you guys!