Gavin started his first day of preschool today! His teacher is so cute and so kind. Gavin felt so comfortable. He was not intimidated at all! The atmosphere was just perfect for little kids. I felt so comfortable leaving him there. Now, I don't know what to do twice a week for 4 hours. Aubrie will be sleeping so I have this time to myself. HMMMMMMMM.... maybe I will actually take time to get ready for the day!
So big
Gavin and his teacher
My big boy all grown up
His project
Part of the classroom
Gavin homework that was due the first day of school
So proud

Dropping him off
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No way!! Ben just started at the SAME pre-school! We love Miss Julie and Grandma Smith! What class do you have him in? I have heard such awsome things about Watch Me Grow, that's awesome that Gavin is going there. :)
I still haven't blogged any pics of Ben's first day, you are so good to have pics at the school and everything- I was lucky to get one before we walked out the door!
Hey Jen, We loved Watch Me Grow. Averi went for the last two years. Julie and Grandma Smith are great, You'll love them.
Post a Comment