Okay, so I am reading Breaking Dawn right now. I do love it, just like the others. However, I heard a rumor that Stephanie Meyer is writing a 5th book. I don't think I will read anymore in this series, if there will be one. I don't think stories should go on forever, it ruins them.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think its done for good. She was going to put one out called midnight sun which was twilight from Edwards point of view (which the bit I read a while pack that she had on her website was pretty good), but someone put an undone copy of it on the internet, so she isn't doing it anymore. That's probably the one your were hearing about. She said she is moving on to new things now and that Edward and Bella's story is complete. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.
Phew! I sure hope she's done!
Hey, I emailed you a little while ago but not sure if you got it. I need some of your bows! I don't really do the ebay thing so I can I go straight through you? Let me know what you want me to do. People think my baby is a boy sometimes! lol!
Hey there! I found ya through Natasha's blog to someone else's to yours, sweet! Thanks for being so enthusiastic about Scentsy, you totally made me laugh the next day at work as I thinking about the one that smells like Tide! I am not sure why, but it was so funny to me.
Post a Comment