Gavin learned to ride his bike without training wheels last month! He took off the minute I let go! He is so coordinated! Aubrie has started to go down the drive way super fast! My kids love thier bikes!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are so cute!!! I didn't know you were pregnant!?!?! I saw the counter on your blog! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay.
So cute Jen! I love when Josh tells Gavin he does not have to stop ridding and he says "I don't?" Haha cute cute! Will I see you next weekend?
Hi Jen, Its me Jamie from the ward. I linked up from Amy's blog, you have done such a cute job with yours. Congrats on the baby I had no idea you were pregnant.
They are such cute kids! I love the way aubrie rides her bike. I wish I could get Bradley to ride his bike without training wheels!
They both look so miniture, and like they are going super fast, that is so cute and funny!
Go Gavin! I still have to push Easton up hills! Thanks for the cookies! We loved them, especially the icing. Thanks:)
Jen,
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I loved seeing your parents at Tom's wedding. Your mom said you are pretty sick. I'm soooooo sorry. I feel for you girl. Hang in there. It doesn't last forever but being in the middle of it seems like it does last forever! We are having another boy in Feb. We always manage to be pregnant together, funny. Loves!
Post a Comment