Friday, November 7, 2008

WHAT???

Barack Obama: TOO RADICAL TOO RISKY
Okay... so I am not good at venting and writing. I have already vented to all my family and friends, but I will say a few things.
What has this world come to? How is it possible that America voted in a president with all the affiliations that he has? I thought it was common sense, but apparently not.

3 comments:

Andrea F. said...

couldnt have said it better!!

Dave and Natasha said...

I totally agree!!! What do ya do now though? I hope we can ride out these next 4 years and hope that this country isn't stupid enough to vote him in for another term!!!

Erin said...

Oh yes... it is really so scary! I really thought this was going to happen though. Too bad... hopefully he will prove us all wrong and be a wonderful President. Time will tell, but I'm sure hoping!