Monday, December 8, 2008

Heaven Forbid... leave Aubrie alone for 5 minutes!

This is what happened when I left Aubrie alone for 5 minutes. I was just trying to get dinner started:( Not only did she pull off all the keys but some of the parts that where underneath as well! AHHHH! Josh fixed this of course.

10 comments:

Trav and Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trav and Britt said...

holy crap! is that your computer?! it's almost unrecognizable! i hope you got it fixed ok! what a little beast!

Kristal said...

My little girl did that to my laptop on a few keys and it took Jason almost an hour to get them put back on. It's a pain! Your kids are so darn cute and I'm so happy to learn that you are expecting another! I hope you are doing alright. Love ya!

Jess said...

your kids are so beautiful! My nephew totally did that & it had to be taken to best buy to be fixed :(. Congrats on the new baby coming!

Erin said...

Oh man... she is so funny! One day you will laugh at everything she does. I love how you explained her the other day, "Dennis the menis, as a girl" Too funny... good thing she's soooooo cute!

Emily said...

Hi Jen! I just found you through Heidi's blog. Your kids are so beautiful! I have a blog, but it's private, so email me and I'll let you in.
It's so fun to find out about you are your cute family!
emykate03(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Oh my gosh.. Did Josh crap a brick? She is so freakin speedy.. That is how she is with my jewlery box.... I absolutely love your blog. It is darling! Wendi

Aaron and Heather said...

Jordan did that once, but he didn't get that many keys off. And THANK YOU for watching Bradley the other day! I was stuck in Salt Lake with all the snow!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! Acacia did something VERY similar 2 years ago :) We still laugh about it.

The Steele Family said...

Oh my gosh! How on earth did she do that? Yea I can't wait til Marshae starts doing stuff like that. That's kinda funny...