There has been a lot going on in our family since Anna was born. I am now almost fully recovered and life is more busy than ever. The day starts early and ends late, but I feel so full filled at the end of the day. Here are many pictures of our life the past month. Oh ya, we are moving to California the 1st of August. Yikes, this happened fast. Josh was accepted into an awesome fire school out there. We are excited to make this big step in our lives.
My sweet Anna loves to sleep on the boppy
Right after her bath. She loves to take them!

Close up

Aubrie is way too curious with her sister sometimes
STRETCH
So sweet

She has her own look now
Aubrie is such a messy eater. I am cleaning her all day.
These are her favorite items combined into one outfit. Oh wow.
Gavin loves swim lessons. He is almost ready to swim on his own. He is the youngest in his class. He is keeping up with the7 and 8 year olds in his class. He learns so fast!
Aubrie, on the other hand, is so hard to distract from the pool during swim lessons. Total nightmare. She walked in the water and I had to run in after her with Anna in my arms. I was wet to my knees.
Close up
She has her own look now
5 comments:
so fun!! miss you guys!
All good stuff! You have the cutest family ever. I am so excited for you that you get to move to Cali!!! SO jealous, but I'm happy too, because now I'm more likely to see you soon! I was laughing so hard when I saw that picture of Aubrie in the bath in her pj's. That is probably more funny when you're not the mom it's happening to. You look great! Love you guys!!
I can't believe you are moving too! Doesn't your family live in Cali? That will be nice to be close to them. Your kids are all so cute! I can't believe how big Anna is getting already! She is so sweet.
Holy cow! First Erin and now you guys too!? Thank goodness for blogs and keeping in touch. It sounds like this will be good for you guys. Still sad to see you leave.
Where in California? So many are moving lately! I wish you guys all the best! Your family is darling and you look as though you have had a fun summer so far. Did Erin move to? Where to?
Post a Comment