We had fun this Halloween. The weather was perfect. We went to Chipoltle for dinner and then went with some friends trick or treating. After we went to some more friends in the wards home and had yummy apple fritters and apple cider. The kids had a blast and have been really good about eating too much candy. Gavin had fun being a firefighter this year in preschool and trick or treating. I am sure he will be wearing this costume all the time. Aubrie loves care bears right now and so she enjoyed her costume as well. As for Anna, she just wore Aubrie's tutu from last year. It was so precious. We had fun with Dawn and Grandpa this year carving pumpkins. We miss Grandma, but know she will be home soon.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Posted by jenbulkley at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jenn, very cute pictures. How is your mom doing? I need an update. e-mail me.
So, so cute and FUN! Ammon & Carter enjoyed looking at pictures of your kids. We sure miss you guys! Let's get together soon!!!
I am dying over that Care Bears costume! That is the cutest costume ever. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when we're down for Thanksgiving!
Bailey was a care bear too. How funny! I love your pics. The kids look adorable. It was fun talking to you the other day. We love and miss you. Wendi & Jake
Post a Comment