Friday, May 21, 2010

Our baby is 1!


6 comments:

The Steele Family said...

Oh my goodness, already?! How crazy...well Happy Birthday to her (yesterday)! My boys just turned 7 months yesterday! It's crazy how time flies.

Honey Family Blog said...

What a precious baby girl! I can't believe she is one already! I hope things are going well for you guys!

Josh and Michele said...

I still remember hanging out with you at the hospital. It was so fun to be in there with you! I hope things are going good for you guys...miss you!

Monica said...

Happy 1 year!

We should run into each other again soon. :)

Erin said...

I still can barely believe that was a year ago... I miss you guys! I want you to come visit soon, sorry we've had so much going on lately. Let's even meet somewhere in the middle of our houses and let the kids play. Is there anywhere that is safe in the middle of us??? haha... probably not. I think the middle would be LA... right?!?!?! SCARY...

Erin said...

P.S. I need more bows soon!