Love you Jen. Thinking about your family SO MUCH. Please let me know if I can do anything. Diana has my number. I'm serious. I'll take your kids...anything.
Your mom looks so gorgeous in these pictures. This is just how I remember her. She was always flying out to assist you with the babies and with big events. I remember when she would send you the most thoughtful birthday gifts like (Rachael Ray cooking items or the sweetest flower arrangements). She is such a thoughtful lady that I always admired. You are becoming just like her. Sure do love you! I hope you know that I am praying for you and wishing I could be there with you during this difficult time. Love, Sis. Wendi
Such a beautiful picture! I pray that you continue to feel peace and comfort through your knowledge and testimony of the gospel. I wish I was closer so I could do more, but please know that you are all I think about and we are all praying for you. Love you!
Jen, I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and your sweet family. I'm so sorry for your loss and I want you to know that I am praying for you guys to be able to get through this rough time. Love ya
We are the Bulkley family. I am a stay at home mom staying busy with the usual. Josh is working on his Bachelors and looking forward to a future in firefighting. He was recently accepted in the local fire academy and will be super busy. Josh and I enjoy our kids to the fullest and can't get enough of them. Our little Gavin is full of energy and keeps us on our toes. Little Sweet Aubrie is such a doll. We are grateful for the opportunity to be parents to such wonderful children!
6 comments:
Just want you to know I'm thinking & praying for you and your family. Let me know if I can do anything!
Love you Jen. Thinking about your family SO MUCH. Please let me know if I can do anything. Diana has my number. I'm serious. I'll take your kids...anything.
Jen you were such an angel to your mother. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Your mom looks so gorgeous in these pictures. This is just how I remember her. She was always flying out to assist you with the babies and with big events. I remember when she would send you the most thoughtful birthday gifts like (Rachael Ray cooking items or the sweetest flower arrangements). She is such a thoughtful lady that I always admired. You are becoming just like her. Sure do love you! I hope you know that I am praying for you and wishing I could be there with you during this difficult time. Love, Sis. Wendi
Such a beautiful picture! I pray that you continue to feel peace and comfort through your knowledge and testimony of the gospel. I wish I was closer so I could do more, but please know that you are all I think about and we are all praying for you. Love you!
Jen, I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and your sweet family. I'm so sorry for your loss and I want you to know that I am praying for you guys to be able to get through this rough time. Love ya
Post a Comment