Sunday, March 13, 2011



I think this kid has a future in baseball.




I honestly don't know if there is anything this kid doesn't do well. He is so athletic. He started his first game of coach pitch on Saturday. He was the youngest and smallest, but that did not stop him. He shined. He hit every time up to bat and picked up grounders like a pro. I love to watch this kid play. He is so fun.

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Looks like we were blogging about the same thing at the same time :) So glad he's enjoying it!

Nicole said...

I love watching little boys play baseball. It is so adorable! I can just imagine him out there... doing GREAT! That's just like Gavin! Have a fun season. I kind of miss doing it... and kind of NOT!

Chris or Katie said...

Way to go Gavin. He is so dang cute.