I had to post these pictures of Aubrie. They are so cute. Aubrie got so tired and fell asleep sitting up at Steve and Jill's house. The zoo was an exhausting day for her. I thought this was the cutest picture of Gavin and Blayke. They are buddies. I wish we lived closer to each other.
Monday, May 5, 2008
More pictures of Salt Lake
Posted by jenbulkley at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. But its good to be able to see friends and family. Your little Aubrie and Gavin are soooo cute! I just want to hug 'em!
Oh my goodness! She is so big! I can't believe she's one already. Where did that go? How is everyone doing? We are selling our house and working on getting back to SG. Hi to Josh from Mike. I heard Wendy's pregnant. Tell her hi and congrats for me please! Keep in touch.
Heather
just had to stop by and say i love the little pic of gavin and his friend hugging! super cute!
Post a Comment