Help! I too, have been "bitten" by Twilight, or should I say Edward:) I am addicted. I am beginning to wonder if this is healthy! Josh is wondering as well . Gotta Go! I have to track down the next book, I am having withdrawls!
If anyone has it can I borrow?
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ahhh....yes, the Twilight series. I read all three books in like 2 weeks and when I finished I looked around and saw how messy my house was and how horrible a mom I had been. I just love them sooo much! Can't wait for the 4th book in Aug. and the movie in Dec.
Twilight is a great series! You deserve the break! Oh, how did the million dollar pie turn out?
Yeah then I better NOT even start. I'm glad your enjoying it though!
I know exactly what you mean. I am half way through the last book and it is awesome! I do have the 2nd book if you would like to borrow it. Just call me and let me know.
haha yes!!! arent the books amazing?? i read the twilight in just 1 1/2 days over christmas break at mom and dads last year. im glad you are into it!
oh boy..i just finished the first book in a day...definately addicting!!!!!!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you like them! They are totally addictive- that Edward.... :) I can't wait for August and December! Some people told me they didn't like the 2nd or 3rd as much, but I LOVED all three,and just finished Eclipse over the weekend! Let me know if you need to borrow any of them!
Jen! I TOO, have spent the last week and a half reading the three books. I have my husband reading them as well. I got them from the library after being on the waiting list and we can't renew them so I've been constantly reading them. I'm not sure if it is healthy either. I rarely got dressed and most everything else in my life got neglected after feeding my family. However, I say it is Stephanie's fault for writing such intoxicating books!!! We can't help ourselves. Enjoy it! I find it hard to stop thinking about the story and the characters even after I've finished them. I can't wait for more!!
Jennifer I just saw your link to Mommy Diaries! Did you get that from my blog or somewhere else? You should totally join. It is so much fun! These are mostly my friends from Minnesota but we've almost all moved away and others have linked on as well.
I read these too. She is definitely a good writer! Is it okay if I add you guys to our page?
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!
Post a Comment