Monday, June 16, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

OK, so apparently I am never to post again! Our laptop has been in the shop for 3 weeks now. All of my pictures, digital scrapbook stuff and programs are on it. So, I have nothing to work with on our PC. I just tried to upload recent pictures and am having problems. I hope to post soon. And, when I do there will be a lot!
The last few months have been busy! We have enjoyed swimming lessons, reading books :), the Wii, swimming, swimming and more swimming. Josh and I are focusing on losing weight and have been quite successful! Josh is dropping fast and I am not doing so bad. Josh runs in the morning and I go to the gym at night. Josh is trying to get ready for fire academy and I have to say, he is quite modivated! He is in the Bachelors program in Emergency and Saftey Management right now and he's trying to keep up at work, if that is possible. As for me, I try to avoid heat stroke with the kids in our 103 degree weather. I know this sounds bad, but get me out of this place. I can't wait to move (not for at least a year)! Hope to post soon, if I am ever meant to that is.

3 comments:

carrie said...

Hey Bulkleys! Where are you guys moving? and When?

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey! About time! LOL. I finally got my blog figured out. Thanks for your help!

Julie Kohler said...

Yuck! Having a computer in the shop is a pain-hopefully you get it back soon! BTW, it's completely OK that you still have my book!! No big, I promise. :) I just want to know how you liked it!?!I am so excited for Breaking Dawn to come out in Aug.
Way to go on going to the gym! As soon as this kiddo comes, I HAVE to kick my butt back in to shape. Yes, it is WAY TOO HOT, and it's still only June!