Thanksgiving was fun this year! We drove up to Price where Josh's dad lives and played all weekend. Cousins played, parents played, and we all ate really good food the whole time. And of course, I saw Twilgiht! I also got a ton Christmas shopping done. It was a fun weekend. We were able to break in our new camera too!
You have to love these eyes
The park was freezing, but the kids had a blast. We finished the day off with hot chocolate!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! When you waved at us the other day I didn't recognize you with the new haircut! It is way cute!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I hate that we aren't able to spend every holiday together anymore. Good times! I can't wait to see you at Christmas. I hope you are feeling better. You seriously don't even look pregnant!
i love this time of year! it's so fun to get together with family! i love your pics! you are looking freakin cute and skinny by the way . . . definitely not pregnant . . .
So cute! I love the pile of cousins in the backyard. So many little ones. Seeing my cousins at thanksgiving was the best when I was little.
Post a Comment