Monday, November 17, 2008

Is it humanly possible to have this many things wrong?

This post is not to ask for sympathy, but to just let out my frustration. This has been beyond the worst month ever as far as sickness goes. This is what is wrong with me right now:

1. Morning sickness (never ending)
2. Pink Eye in both eyes (going on 1 week)
3. Sore Throat
4. Ear infection
5. UTI
6. Sinus headache and congestion
7. awaiting next symptom....

Yes, folks, this is no joke. I have every single one of these. Aubrie just finished her antibiotic and still has her ear infection. Josh just finished his antibiotic and still has yuck in his throat and now he says is ears hurt. Luckily, Gavin is getting better and recovering from his tonsillectomy... finally! The doctor better fit us all in today or else!

5 comments:

Lora Lovell said...

You poor thing! I hope that things get better soon! Has your preggo sickness gotten any better with this one?

It sounds like a lot of fun at your house :-) Thinking of you!

Erin said...

I can't wait for you guys to start feeling better and for us to get over our cold so we can let the kids play again! Lets hope for an awesome December...

summerk said...

Jen, that's horrible! I can't even imagine having that many different illnesses at the same time!!... especially on top of nausea!!
I hope you all feel better soon!!! I wish I could help out in some way!!!

the Lola Letters said...

Holy Cow! I hope you (and all of ya'll) get feeling better really soon! That is NUTS! It's THE WORST when you're sick and pregnant because you're so limited with what you can take to relieve your symptoms! No fun :( I'm way excited to know that you guys have a blog though! I'm totally adding you!

Josh and Michele said...

I hear you guys are expecting...that is so great! Still, I am so sorry that you are so sick. It sounds miserable. i hope you guys get better soon and congrats!