Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gavin's 4th Birthday

Gavin had a fun birthday. He is into pirates and dinosaurs right now. We took him to a fun family pirate themed restaurant. Gavin, Aubrie and Bailey were able to play games with tokens. They had a blast. Then we had a yummy dinner and the waiters and waitresses sang a pirate birthday song to Gavin followed by a yummy dessert. After the restaurant we went home to a last minute dino part where the kids painted dinosaurs and ate dinosaur cake. Yum! Gavin helped decorate his cake and was very proud of it. He is a big boy now;(














































































7 comments:

Jess said...

Cute Cake! Looks like a fun party! I can't believe he is 4!!

Aaron and Heather said...

My boys had such a good time! Thanks for inviting us! That pirate place looks like so much fun!

Trav and Britt said...

what cute pictures! i bet he loved it! where was the pirate restaurant? that's awesome! it's crazy how fast they grow up . . . i can't believe he's 4 either!

Shelly said...

Jen!!
I looked at all your posts but I'm only commenting on this one :o)
I remember your mom telling me at Tom's wedding that you were pregnant again! Congratulations. Are you feeling better? I have about a month to go with boy #2. We are excited to meet him. No names yet, though. I loved all the pictures of you all in white at Christmas. Everyone looks so different and I just see glimpses of the young cousins I used to know. Especially Garrett, I can't believe he's married with a beautiful baby girl. Happy Birthday, Gavin! Your little Aubrey is the cutest thing. I love her scrunched up nose smile. Give all my love to your family!

Ilia True said...

hey, your cake looks really cute! four years, eeek. We had brock's 3rd at chuckie cheese (what a ripoff) we got him a fish tank (which he loves!) MISS YOU

the Lola Letters said...

Looks like a very fun party! That cake is SO CUTE! I'm salivating a little...did I see rolos on that delicious little brontosaurus?

Erin said...

Ammon had a blast at Gavins party, so thanks for inviting us! We will definetly have to try the Pirates Pizza place, so cool!