I have been talked into it. Josh has been asking me to go private for some time, and I figure, what do I have to lose? If anything, I am gaining something...PRIVACY from the "wierdos" of the world! So send me your email. This will take a while to do, but I will eventually find the time to do this. Thanks
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
carriegoldbear@gmail.com
Carrie Goulding
Add me... you have my email, right?
ericapaige@hotmail. i love your hair. its way cute on you
heatherduke81@yahoo.com
eggshelly@yahoo.com
Hey Jen I ran across your blog from Lora's blog and would love to keep in touch with you guys.
young.nicole@hotmail.com
Hey Jen I ran across your blog from Lora's blog and would love to keep in touch with you guys.
young.nicole@hotmail.com
count us in! i think you have our addresses.
Bree Erickson
bree.erickson@gmail.com
smwestwood@yahoo.com
nayr0223@hotmail.com
Heather and Ryan Davenport
P.S. ours is private too, so I need your email sometime as well :)
LiLLeg9@aol.com Don't forget about me! Haha oh and can you pass it on to Garrett I would love to be able to keep in contact with them too! Thank you!
danalhoney@yahoo.com
melcadwell@live.com
dougndre@msn.com
Thearmstrong4@msn.com. hey Josh long time no talk I think the last time I saw you was your wedding its been too long, I think we all need to keep in touch more often thank goodness for the internet!
HEY! Guys, I didn't know you had a blog. I do too, but mine is already private... add me. the_royalfamily@msn.com
Brandy King (Ross)
Your kids are adorable!
I love to see how you are doing by reading your blog. I'm not sure if you have my email. heidi.barett@gmail.com
I loved the fam pics in white. Almost didn't recognize Weston.
-Heidi "mock" Christensen
P.S. what is your email? so you can see our blog
Hey Jen! It's Heather. I'd like to stay in touch with your family. Please add me if you go private. mommy4ever13 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment