Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Secret is Out....


Yes, Yes, I made Aretha's bow for the Presidential Inauguration. I know I know it is one of a kind. If you are looking for a bow bigger than your head I'm your girl.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

You crack me up!!! I'm feeling fine. 3 more weeks until due date. Anxious and excited, ya know. Are you over being sick yet??

Dave and Natasha said...

Great job! It was... uh... pretty! And very NOTICEABLE!

Trav and Britt said...

ha ha ha! that's freakin funny! you are a talented girl . . .

Erin said...

You are AMAZING! I would like one just like it! But in GREEN, please.

Jess said...

Now that is just funny!

Josh and Michele said...

That is so funny! Our blog just went private too. So email me at micheleleila at hotmail dot com so that I can send you an invite. Put me on your list too!

The Colvins said...

I love it! When I have a girl--she will definetely have lots of bows bigger than her head! Add me to you list when you go private. kelly.colvin@gmail.com

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Jen, you are hilarious! I almost thought you were serious.. I love your blog. Will you teach me how to make mine cute? Love you, Wendi
p.s. thanks for taking bailey the other day when I was having a "melt down" you truly are the best sister-in-law ever!