Aubrie turned 2 on January 28th. She is so big and learning so much so fast. She sings her ABC's and counts from 1 to 10. Her brother has taught her a lot! She loves to plays with dolls and has me wrap them up in her silky blanket every 10 minutes. She also loves to sing. She walks around singing Twinkle Twinkle little star and all the other nursery rhymes. I can't say enough about her. She really has been a dream child. We love her. There is a special light about her.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
My Little Girl is 2!
Posted by jenbulkley at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so cute! HAppy Birthday!!!
she is such a pumpkin!
That is so funny. Charlie, being two days older than her, does the exact same things, only replacing cars with dolls. He sings "Twinkle, Twinkle" and ABC's too! I'm sure they would be good friends.
soo cute! her smirky smiles warm my heart!
Sorry to peak in on your family...I can't believe your little girl is too. I know her and Kaden were so close but I still remember her being so tiny.
Also Congrats on baby #3 good luck!
Happy Birthday!! I love her birthday hat..too cute! I can't believe she is already two. It's crazy how time flies
Post a Comment