Thursday, May 7, 2009

"MINKY" tag blankie

Aubrie loves her "silkies." I keep buying little ones for travel, but they are pricey. I have wanted to make one for a long time. I already have a ton of ribbon obviously, so I decided to make one. SO cute right? It took like 30 minutes. I think she will love it! I have been obsessed with finding projects, now that my sewing machine is fixed. If I knew what I was having, I would be going crazy with blankets, canopy covers, burp cloths, etc. but I am not a huge fan of gender neutral stuff so i guess I will wait.






8 comments:

Shelly said...

I love it!! And I love that you made it! Someone gave Pete a Taggie about that size when he was born. He is not quite 3 months yet so there is no attachment formed yet but I'm trying to give it to him while he's in the car seat, etc. so he'll get used to it. Charlie has such a big blankie that gets lugged around the house. It would be nice if Pete could attach to something a little smaller. :o)

Shelly said...

And, I can't believe you don't know what you are having!! Is that by choice? Good luck with the last home stretch.

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

How fun! Im having a boy if you get really bored!

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Super Cute!!! You make the cutiest things! You are very talented!

Erin said...

It's so cute! I love how much she loves it. My kids are only attached to binkies, nothing cute!

Ilia True said...

JEN, that came out so cute. I need to come see you, I need my jen fix. Im in a funk! I miss you.

The Royal Family said...

So cute. I just joined a minky group that buys minky together to get it for CHEAP prices. let me know if your interested!

Bree said...

That is SO cute! You are so talented!!