Oh she is so cute! I still can't believe how fast she was here, I mean I know it was a c-section. Just crazy to me. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well, I want to come see you and her soon. I told you this morning it was going to be a GIRL, were you so surprised when it was a girl? Call me soon.
Congrats... What a doll! I found your blog on Erica Bishop's... your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Gavin is. Check us out at julieandbucky.blogspot.com and if you go private my email is julieflowers1@gmail.com if you would still like to keep in touch it would be cool.
I have been thinking about you everyday...i am so glad SHE made it here!!! I can't wait to see her!! Brielle has been asking for "puppy" and then just the other day we were looking at pictures of her and I asked her who it was and she said "aubie"--so maybe she has finally moved on. We will see when we get home!
That is so neat you guys waiting to see what "she" was. I wish my husband would let me do that on our next one! She is cute! Congrats, and best of luck healing!
We are the Bulkley family. I am a stay at home mom staying busy with the usual. Josh is working on his Bachelors and looking forward to a future in firefighting. He was recently accepted in the local fire academy and will be super busy. Josh and I enjoy our kids to the fullest and can't get enough of them. Our little Gavin is full of energy and keeps us on our toes. Little Sweet Aubrie is such a doll. We are grateful for the opportunity to be parents to such wonderful children!
15 comments:
Oh she is so cute! I still can't believe how fast she was here, I mean I know it was a c-section. Just crazy to me. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well, I want to come see you and her soon. I told you this morning it was going to be a GIRL, were you so surprised when it was a girl? Call me soon.
Congratulations Jen! She's precious.
Congrats! She is a cutie!!!
congrats! What a cute baby!
Congratultions! She is so cute!!! And I LOVE her name!!!
Simply beautiful. What a wonderful addition to your cute family. Good luck with recovery and getting past the adjusting stage. You'll do great!
Congrats... What a doll! I found your blog on Erica Bishop's... your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Gavin is. Check us out at julieandbucky.blogspot.com and if you go private my email is julieflowers1@gmail.com if you would still like to keep in touch it would be cool.
So cute! Congrats!
Congrats, she is beautiful!
I have been thinking about you everyday...i am so glad SHE made it here!!! I can't wait to see her!! Brielle has been asking for "puppy" and then just the other day we were looking at pictures of her and I asked her who it was and she said "aubie"--so maybe she has finally moved on. We will see when we get home!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Hopefully I will be able to meet her soon. Please keep us updated and post more pics when you are up to it. She's beautiful!
congratulations Jen, she is so cute and she looks so chubby already!
That is so neat you guys waiting to see what "she" was. I wish my husband would let me do that on our next one! She is cute! Congrats, and best of luck healing!
Post a Comment