Friday, May 29, 2009

Bring on the Bows!

I can't even explain how excited I am to have another little girl. We were so surprised. I am so glad we didn't find out what we were having. I am so excited to get some more use out of Aubrie's bows and make more! Emotions are running and of course unexplainable right now. A family of 4 to a family of 5 is much more work, but soon a schedule will begin I am sure, I hope, maybe? For those of you who are wondering, mom is doing good. C-sections are hard on the body and I am dealing with it. I will heal soon and be back to my pre pregnancy self soon. Be patient with me. My little Anna is a doll and the kids and mom and dad love her to death.















14 comments:

Melissa said...

sooo sweet! I am so glad that you are doing well. You are seriously super woman in my eyes...

Erin said...

SHe is soooooooooo cute! I love the first picture! I can't wait for you to feel 100% so we can hang-out a few more times before I move. I will miss you and your fam!

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! Congrats! She is beautiful! Good job! I am soooo happy for you guys!

Trav and Britt said...

cute jen! she is adorable, i love that first pic too, congratulations!

Josh and Michele said...

How adorable. I am so jealous. Can you believe we are still waiting to bring our little monkey home. I am getting so bugged with the NICU. Long story. Please email me at micheleleila@hotmail.com so that I can send you an invite. My husband unpacked my stuff and I have no clue where anything is. I hope you guys are recovering okay.

The Steele Family said...

My gosh...I move for a couple of weeks and everybody is having babies! LOL...CONGRATS you guys! So cute!

Ilia True said...

I love aubrie's face, she is like, um, im the princess here mom.

Aly said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! You have the cutest little family! Good luck with your recovery.

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Very cute! Congrats Jen! She really is beautiful. I dont know if I told you but I am having a boy. Keep the pictures coming as you feel up to it.

Honey Family Blog said...

she is adorable Jen! and love her name, it is so pretty and sweet! I can't wait to meet her. Hang in there, having 3 kids is a lot harder than two but you'll get a schedule soon.

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh she is so beautiful!! Congrats and tell Gavin the boys say hi and they miss him!

Bree said...

Yay for more bows!!! She is adorable! You have the perfect little family now. I hope recovery goes well for you.

Shelly said...

Aahhh, Jennifer, she is beautiful. Take it easy with yourself. I hope you have lots of help.

THE CHRIS' said...

Hey there! Congrats on little Anna! I am a loser and don't check any ones blogs. where are you moving to in California? You have probably figured out by now how crazy life is with 3. It is a HUGE adjustment. I still am trying to get a schedule and he is 7 months. Good luck with everything!