My friend Erin took some great pictures of Anna the other day. She is so talented! Here are some of my favorites!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Anna's birth announcement pictures
Posted by jenbulkley at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE IS NEVER A CROWD
My friend Erin took some great pictures of Anna the other day. She is so talented! Here are some of my favorites!
Posted by jenbulkley at 8:24 AM
16 comments:
these are adorable jen! you have the cutest kids ever!
Absolutely fabulous! Cute little family, you should be very proud. Your little girl looks just like you when you were that age.
SO CUTE!!!
Congrats on the new baby! All the pics are awesome. What a cute family!
Cute pics! I love the one with all of their toes. You look so beautiful in the one where you are kissing her head.
She's so cute! I had fun!
Such cute pictures, Jen! I especially love the one with you in it...you look so beautiful. Congratulations. I'm supposed to be having my first within the next few weeks-it's exciting stuff.
Congrats! I can't believe you have three! What a beautiful baby!
The vertical one with the turquoise flower is my FAVE! They are all good though! You have such cute kids!
What great pictures Jen! She is adorable and fits well into your family.
Oh....those are so sweet. She is frownie like your others! LOL
So cute!
Great pictures! Didnt get a chance to tell you what a cutie she is yesterday!
love 'em! you have such a cute family!
So cute! See all the cute things you can do with girls? LOL...what the heck am I gonna do with my 2 boys?!
so cute!!! Love them. :)
Glad to know things are going so well, your kids are so adorable!!!
Brandy (Ross) King
*if your ever in Cedar stop by!*
Post a Comment