The weather is so gorgeous, as expected. The kids do miss their friends, but are making some new ones. Moving is hard, but we are with family and are enjoying spending time with them. The kids play outside a lot. I have to say I don't miss St. George summers.

San Luis Obispo Petting Zoo



My little Anna

Gavin

Ahh! Nice weather! 75 degrees all day.


Grandma and Anna fell asleep

Josh's helmet
10 comments:
How nice to be able to let the kids play outside without getting heat stroke! Look likes you guys are doing good, and Anna is so stinking adorable just like the other two!
Looks like you guys are totally adjusted! It is so nice to be near family too. We are so happy for you guys. So glad we were in the hospital together. It was so fun to get to know you better.
I agree the weather is awesome! Although in the month of July it was still REALLY hot here too. But August has been awesome, weird. Anyways, it was soooooo fun to see you guys last weekend. I'm so glad you guys came. And it's not your fault that I'm freaked out about 3 kids. It just gave me a "REAL" idea of what it's going to be like. It's so easy to forget. Hope you all adjust well to Josh being gone. It will be hard so call me if you need to...
I've kept wondering how you were doing. I sure miss ya! I was telling Wendi that we need to make a trip out to visit you sometime. We'd have so much fun and the kids would love it too.
Hurray!! Looks like fun! glad you all made it safely! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were in St. George! Keep in touch!
hey i only have josh's cell # I have no idea whAT your new number is. We are going to newport for labor day, let me know what you guys are doing.
Wow! Lots of changes in your family! Congrats!
Hey! Hows it going now that Josh has started school? I hope it's going well. Call me, I don't have a # for you. Talk to ya soon...
I just heard that you guys moved....sad....but how exciting!!! I am soooo happy for you all, and totally jealous of the weather! Where exactly are you now? When did the move happen? Yay for blogs to keep in touch with great people like you!!!
Jen,
I almost started crying when I saw all the pics.. I miss having you hear so much.. I get lonely now that Jake works so much. I miss having the kids come play and going on walks and kicking it on your lawn. Bailey misses Gavin so much. "She wanted to draw him a map the other day so that he knew how to get home". Your family is so blessed to have you so close. I just want you to know that I miss you. I hope things are going well. We really need to plan a trip to come and see you. Love ya, Wendi
Post a Comment