Where do I start? We have been here for 6 weeks now. Time has gone so fast! There is a lot happening right now. Our family has gone through a lot of changes. We still miss our normal life, but know that we will be normal again.
Josh is working hard and losing weight in the fire academy. He is running a few miles every day and taking tests everyday. He is working hard and it is difficult to have him away during the week. We are excited to see him on the weekends though. He is top in his class because of all his experience.
We know why we moved here. The weather is so amazing. There is so much to do at the beach and we are so close. Ventura beaches are within reach and we can pick up and go anytime. And its free! We can use all the free activities we can get right now.
Our ward is great. They have been so welcoming and Gavin loves the primary. There are so many families that have kids the same ages as ours. There is play group every Wednesday. We go to a different park every week! Gavin has play dates all the time and started preschool 3 times a week today!
Aubrie loves her aunt and uncle and Grandma and Grandpa very much. She likes to cuddle and is still really obedient.
Anna is having more happy times. She is still my fattest baby. She still has no hair. She sleeps really well at night. Thank goodness.
My sanity is still here. There have been a lot of emotional ups and downs,but at the end of the day I know the Lord is with our family. We are stronger as a family and I am still glad with the decision we made. This is so perfect for our future.
We apologize for not keeping in touch like we should. I will email you all soon.
Playing at Ventura Harbor
8 comments:
I've been waiting for this! How is your mom though? I tried to call you awhile ago, but no one answered. Glad things are going a little better, all of this change is HARD. I know all about it.
I am glad to hear from you finally!! looks like and sounds like a lot of fun!! miss you guys!
it's great to hear how you guys are doing! that's awesome that josh is doing so well, although it is hard to never see our husbands. hope that changes soon for ya :) your kids are adorable as always, anna is getting so big. keep hanging in there, sounds like you guys are doing great!
We missssss you guys!! Caleb STILL talks about the things he is going to show Gavin when he comes home "tomorrow." Glad that you are settling in.
hey, I think I am going to bring the kids out sometime to see during the week, I was wondering what is a good cheap place to stay around there? And maybe some cheap things to do? We are getting bored, and we love the beach!
Those are some great pics! Your kids are all gorgeous!! I love the one of Gavin and Wes playing the guitars. So cute!
You guys are in our prayers. I call my mom three times a day for updates. We love you guys! I wish I lived closer so I could help out. Hopefully we'll get to see you when we come down for Thanksgiving! I am dying to hold Anna.
Hey! I miss you! Time has gone so fast. It's good to know that everything is going good.
Sounds like you guys are doing good. How fun to be able to take the kids to the beach whenever you want. Anna is getting so big! What a doll! Keep us updated on what is going on.
Post a Comment