Wow Jen! That was powerful! I love it! How are things going? I haven't heard from you in forever.... We sure do miss you guys. Is Gavin liking preschool? How is Josh doing in the academy? Do you ever facebook? Love ya, Wendi
We are the Bulkley family. I am a stay at home mom staying busy with the usual. Josh is working on his Bachelors and looking forward to a future in firefighting. He was recently accepted in the local fire academy and will be super busy. Josh and I enjoy our kids to the fullest and can't get enough of them. Our little Gavin is full of energy and keeps us on our toes. Little Sweet Aubrie is such a doll. We are grateful for the opportunity to be parents to such wonderful children!
4 comments:
you're fueling my fire. love it!
That was AWESOME! He's AWESOME! Love it!!!!!!!
Wow Jen! That was powerful! I love it! How are things going? I haven't heard from you in forever.... We sure do miss you guys. Is Gavin liking preschool? How is Josh doing in the academy? Do you ever facebook? Love ya, Wendi
Take a bow Mr. Rogers, I'm giving you a standing ovation!
Post a Comment