Christmas this year was busy. It was nice to finally sit down on Christmas Day and breath. We were especially grateful this year to have my mom here. She has been a fighter, and she has been a true example of strength.
I am so glad you posted these. Your mom looks so good! We pray for her every day. I'm not sure how I feel about the UofU gear though.=) It was cool to see the big family pics and see how much everyone has changed. When did everyone grow up? I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
We are the Bulkley family. I am a stay at home mom staying busy with the usual. Josh is working on his Bachelors and looking forward to a future in firefighting. He was recently accepted in the local fire academy and will be super busy. Josh and I enjoy our kids to the fullest and can't get enough of them. Our little Gavin is full of energy and keeps us on our toes. Little Sweet Aubrie is such a doll. We are grateful for the opportunity to be parents to such wonderful children!
2 comments:
I am so glad you posted these. Your mom looks so good! We pray for her every day. I'm not sure how I feel about the UofU gear though.=) It was cool to see the big family pics and see how much everyone has changed. When did everyone grow up? I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
It was so fun seeing you guys. We need to hang out again soon so Cadence can see her "Prince."
Anna is the cutest.
Post a Comment