We spent New Year's Day at a local park. The weather was beautiful. Every time I question the risk we took moving to California I just think of days like this when we can be outside with gorgeous weather and enjoy one another. The kids found a really cool tree to climb in.
Oh I love all of the pictures. Especially the family picture in the tree and the kids with Josh. So cute. I am LOVING the weather also. It was good to see you all the other day. Ammon sent Gavin a letter, so it should be coming. I don't know what it was of, he wadded it up and put it in an envelope. So you will have to let me know what it is.
looks like you guys are doing well there in cali, your pics are so cute! i can't believe how big your kids are! they must be the cutest things on earth! :) i'm glad to see your mom, what an awesome, strong lady. we wish you guys all the best. take care there :)
Jenn, you look so much like your mom in the picture "Me and the girls". That is how I remember her when we were little. I loved seeing the pictures with her and your dad and family. Please send me e-mail updates. Love and miss you guys!
I am so jealous of your beautiful weather. WE are freezing cold and stuck inside! Your pics are so cute! I can't believe how old the kids look. And you and Josh look great too! Miss you guys.
So many cute pictures! Hopefully we will be joining you in Cali soon so we can hang out. I had such a great time with you over Thanksgiving. Love you guys!
Soooo sweet! We still miss you guys tonz! Caleb carried around the christmas picture you sent to us for days! I think he really misses Gavin. When are you comin to Utah?
We are the Bulkley family. I am a stay at home mom staying busy with the usual. Josh is working on his Bachelors and looking forward to a future in firefighting. He was recently accepted in the local fire academy and will be super busy. Josh and I enjoy our kids to the fullest and can't get enough of them. Our little Gavin is full of energy and keeps us on our toes. Little Sweet Aubrie is such a doll. We are grateful for the opportunity to be parents to such wonderful children!
8 comments:
Oh I love all of the pictures. Especially the family picture in the tree and the kids with Josh. So cute. I am LOVING the weather also. It was good to see you all the other day. Ammon sent Gavin a letter, so it should be coming. I don't know what it was of, he wadded it up and put it in an envelope. So you will have to let me know what it is.
looks like you guys are doing well there in cali, your pics are so cute! i can't believe how big your kids are! they must be the cutest things on earth! :) i'm glad to see your mom, what an awesome, strong lady. we wish you guys all the best. take care there :)
Jenn, you look so much like your mom in the picture "Me and the girls". That is how I remember her when we were little. I loved seeing the pictures with her and your dad and family. Please send me e-mail updates. Love and miss you guys!
I am so jealous of your beautiful weather. WE are freezing cold and stuck inside! Your pics are so cute! I can't believe how old the kids look. And you and Josh look great too! Miss you guys.
So cute! Glad to see you guys are doing good. Anna is beautiful.
So many cute pictures! Hopefully we will be joining you in Cali soon so we can hang out. I had such a great time with you over Thanksgiving. Love you guys!
So fun! Such gorgeous weather for JANUARY! Color me jealous.
Love all the pics!
Soooo sweet! We still miss you guys tonz! Caleb carried around the christmas picture you sent to us for days! I think he really misses Gavin. When are you comin to Utah?
Post a Comment