Well, a lot has been going on since January. Life has been turned upside down. My mom is still fighting everyday with her cancer. It is rough, but we have hope. Josh has started a new job and enjoys it. He will be applying to departments in the fall and has already applied for CalFire. Gavin has started T-ball and is so coordinated. My Saturdays are full. He catches and throws like he has been doing it since birth. I have taken up piano again and find that it brings me much joy. Aubrie and Gavin decided to play barber shop the other day. Gavin cut off all of Aubrie's bangs and a chuck off the side. I guess it was bound to happen some day. I am doing mommy stuff and then some. We are stronger as family because of this trial. There is still time to look at the silver lining in all this.
Okay, so as bias as this may sound, Anna is the happiest baby alive. She smiles all day and loves to takes naps. She is a joy to have around and we need her at this time in our lives.
This is Anna in Gavins Tball hat.

There have been some tender moments with grandma.

The sun did not shine, it was too cold to play, so we sat in the house on that cold, cold wet day.
There have been some tender moments with grandma.
5 comments:
Oh I sooooo miss living by you guys. Ammon got Gavins letter and was THRILLED. Thanks. Anna looks sooooo much like Aubrey in the picture of her wearing Gavins hat. But that is the only time I've ever thought that. She is so cute. I want to see a picture of Aubrey's NEW hair-do. Poor girl. I will continue to keep your Mom and your family in my prayers. Keep me updated. Miss you guys!
Wow...your kids are growing! They are adorable. Good luck with everything. We miss seeing you guys around.
the weather looks so much nicer there! i'm so jealous and ready to be done with single digits and snow around here! we miss you guys, i know trav wishes he and josh could hang out again! i'm sorry for your hardships and am amazed at how you always look for the good in them. you are such a great family. we will also keep you in our prayers. keep hanging in there :) we know you will. love you guys!
look at your sweet baby. I will call you tommorow. Love you my bestest friend!
I love all of these pictures. I wish we lived closer so I could them in person more often. You seriously have the cutest kids in the world. I love that picture of Anna and your mom...so sweet. I love you guys!
Post a Comment