
Aspen Grove. And they say Disneyland is the greatest place on earth? Oh no! This place is beyond. Provo Canyon at this time of year is beautiful. It felt like BYU campus all over again. It is BYU sponsored and so it was like an extension of the campus. Aside from the fact that Josh could not attend, we had a great time. This was a great family reunion. The car trip was rough, but we made it. We were even able to spend some time with cousins in St. George on the way up (not long, but some time is better than none right?) The kids were in their camps with their counselors from 930 to 430 everyday. They hiked, swam, played and had crafts all day. I was able to do whatever. A little nap, a little guns, a little archery, a little talking with the family, and a little lecture. I could pick and choose what I wanted to do. So great. I hope we can do this again sometime. My kids loved it and so did I! No cleaning or cooking for 4 days! I only wish I took more pictures. I took very little of my cousins, aunts and uncles.



Surprise 50's theme night for grandma and grandpa Nielsen

So apparently, outside of the state of CALIFORNIA you can have fun without having to sign a waiver or two.:)



Great grandma and grandpa Nielsen

Of course, smores

A little archery

Hanging with the kiddos


Gavin's group was the BOBCATS

Aubrie's group was the TROMPERS. Anna's was the ROMPERS, but you all know how well she does when I leave her. She made it through the first day and half the second in her group.

The whole reason why we were able to spend time together. 60 years and going strong!

The Merchant sisters aka, "Firefly," sang for my grandparents

Gavin's new favorite activity- Badminton with cousins- great cousins?



a little lanyard making

Spending time with cousin's and second cousins



Just a little family resemblance

Our grandpa
1 comments:
Jen, looks like an awesome trip! So great that you got to enjoy this reunion. The set up sounds like a dream!
Post a Comment