I have to say that I have a little anxiety about sending Gavin out into the world (aka first grade at this point in time) and not knowing what he is doing. We are lucky to have neighbors/friends that my kids love to play with where I feel they are safe and comfortable. Now he is where there are new friends and new adults. I know it is vital to my child's growth that he interact with all types of personalities , but I have a feeling this will never be easy. I am glad he is social and makes friends easily. This is a new season with new sports and activities bringing with them, new opportunities and experiences. He is growing so fast and we are grateful for him and all he teaches us about the parenting process.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Our Handsome 1st Grader
So, I have to say I have some anxiety about not being able to know what Gavin is doing all the time. We are lucky to have neighbors that Gavin and Aub
Posted by jenbulkley at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment