I have to say that ever since we left St. George to live here in California so much has happened. My mom passed away and we miss her everyday. Josh finished EMT, a fire academy, interviewed for some fire jobs, finished the didactic and clinical portion of paramedic school and graduated college. In the mean while, Gavin has been through 3 baseball seasons, 1 soccer season and a basketball season. Aubrie has been through one baseball season and will be starting kindergarten this year. It has been beyond crazy. Josh will be finishing up his internship portion of medic school. There have been some major changes in our lives and some coming up that have completely thrown us upside down....again. This time it is good....so stay tuned. Life is not what we planned....but there was a plan all along. We are grateful for the last couple years. I can honestly say that we have all grown so much. We have had to rely on the Lord more then ever and accept changes that were not planned. For now....I am still unsettled in Simi Valley, but don't plan to be here long. This year will be the biggest year of changes for our family yet.
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good luck jen. can't wait to hear more.
So fun to read all of your updates!
Jenn, you have been on my mind so much lately and I've been wondering how you are doing. Thanks for the update. I hope things work out and you end up settled where you are happy. A LOT has happened in your family and you've come out on top. I hope we can see you and your family soon!
Ummmm ok, suspense!!!! So good to see you guys :)
Post a Comment