Homemade Slime
There is this new trend called Pinterest. It is a website that allows people to post anything they feel is neat. It has all kinds of subject matter. They have the best ideas for kids crafts, decorating, and recipes. I love this aspect of it. I hate that some people post the most bizarre and meaningless things. Sometimes I feel like some of the women need to get a life. Anyway, I definitely have a love hate relationship with it. Because of this amazing website, I have made my Halloween pumpkin into a sequin pumpkin, I have made homemade slime for the kids and some yummy desserts and dinners. There are some amazing artsy things that just make the wheels in my creative head turn for days on end. Here is a picture of the latest dessert off Pinterest. Almond Joy Cheesecake Bites....MMMMMMMMMMMM.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment